User Responsability and Duty of Care
User Warning and Responsibility
By using this equipment the user accepts full responsibility for all risks and injury and waives any right to themselves, their heirs, their executors or any part to hold the manufacturer or it’s representatives responsible for any direct or indirect damages whatsoever caused by use of this equipment.
Exercise Balls should only be used under the following conditions:
- -in an open area away from sharp objects
- -away from stairs and uneven/rough surfaces
- -when the ball is inflated to no more than the stated amount
UXB Company will warranty exercise balls for a maximum of 30 days after purchase under the following conditions:
- -Ball has a slow leak (takes 2 or more days to deflate) not caused by puncture
- -Ball is clearly unbalanced indicating wall thickness varies dramatically
UXB Company will NOT warranty exercise balls
- -that show external wear and scuff marks
- -were purchased more than 30 days ago
- -that are damaged due to accident, abuse or misuse of the product.
- -show a puncture or trauma determined by an experienced UXB staff member
User Responsibility and Duty of Care
By their nature, exercise balls will only last for a limited time. Replace balls every 12 months or at first signs of wear, especially in high-use settings. Conditions of use will greatly influence the life expectancy of the ball. UXB Company accepts no responsibility to the ball user over or above that of the original manufacturers limited warranty. Please use common sense and caution when using an exercise ball for sitting or exercising. Balls may burst unexpectedly. Expect the unexpected and exercise safely.
If you have not done so already
SUBSCRIBE to UXB and be Safe!
We will automatically send you replacement UXB every year.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe today.